of materials from the website bgstalks.com. Any actions performed on the website imply
that the user is familiar with these rules and unconditionally agrees with them. The site
owner's reserves the right to update or change the present rules.
2. The resource bgstalks.com is a commercial information site of BGS Group LLC about the company's activities (organization of international events in the field of oil and gas, as well as in the field
of healthcare). All materials on this website, as well as the text and terms of the present rules,
are the intellectual property of the site owner and are protected by copyright law.
3. Any use of materials or part of the website materials, design elements can be made only
with the written permission of the copyright holder and only with reference to the source: bgstalks.com.
Copying of information posted on the site, citing publications from the site are allowed only
if the conditions set forth in these rules are strictly fulfilled:
- When using the materials of the website, the user must put a direct active link to the original
in the following form: "Source: bgstalks.com".
- Hyperlinks must be open to indexing by search engines. You can not use the functions "noindex", "nofollow" and any other unconscientious ways.
- It is forbidden to use a redirect in links.
All links must remain unchanged and always be direct and active.
Any commercial use of the website is prohibited without the written permission of the authors
of the material.
4. Mass media cannot use the materials of the website without written permission from the owner. However, partial citation of materials is allowed with the obligatory indication on the website bgs.group; indicating the current name of the website in the format of a direct active hyperlink.
5. Any use of the website materials means the user's consent to the present rules. Any violation
by visitors (users) of the rules for the use of website materials entails Civil liability (Article 1301
of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), Administrative liability (part 1 of Article 7.12 of the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation) and / or Criminal liability (Article 146 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) in the manner established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and international legislation on copyright and related rights.
6. If materials from the website are illegally posted on another site(s), the latter will be blocked.
The site administrator bgstalks.com will apply to block the offender's site in case of illegal
placement of copyright materials. This will be only a temporary measure for the period
until the court ruled on another method of copyright protection (in accordance with paragraph 5
of these rules). Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) will identify the hosting provider and notify him of the copyright infringement. The provider will be obliged to block the offender and remove the materials (order of Roskomnadzor dated 04.29.2015 No. 42).
© Copyright BGS Group LLC, 2015-2020
Last edit: 02/12/2020